Norman Divorce Attorney – Advocating For Our Clients' Best Interests
- Our compassionate attorneys will stand by your side throughout the divorce process and fight tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome in your case.
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning attorney who has been named one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma for 6 consecutive years.
- All 3 of our full-time attorneys have been selected as one of the Top 20 Attorneys in their respective areas of practice.
- An experienced divorce attorney will work your case from the beginning to the end -- not a law student or legal assistant.
Divorce is difficult — but our attorneys can make it somewhat easier. If you are going through a divorce, you'll want a seasoned attorney on your side. Our divorce attorneys will fight tirelessly to help you reach the best possible outcome so you can move forward with your life. Contact the Worden Law Firm by phone or email today to set up a free consultation.
What Does A Divorce Lawyer Cost?
The cost of a divorce lawyer can vary depending on the complexity of the case. In general, the more the couple can agree upon, the lower the cost will be. However, if there are contested issues in the divorce, the case will become more complex and the cost will increase.
What Are Some Things to Know Going Into a Divorce?
If you haven't filed yet, or are still in the early stages of filing for divorce, you might be wondering what the best steps are. Click through our blog links here for some helpful tips, tricks and general information.
First step: Schedule a free consultation to understand what the first legal steps are.
Second step: Do some reading and research through these blogs to help answer some preliminary questions or thoughts.
- What Your Attorney Means By “Document” [Tips and Tricks Included]
- Pro-Tip: The More Documentation the Better [Free Apps You Can Use]
- What Are Some Important Things I Need to Know While Going Through a Divorce?
- Child Custody and Oklahoma Law [What You Should Know]
- Who Gets the Kids While Divorce is Pending?
Schedule A Free Consultation With the Worden Law Firm Today
If you are filing for divorce, it's to your benefit to work with experienced and compassionate attorneys. We value legal excellence, empathy and compassion for our clients. Your consultation is your time to start laying out the foundation of your divorce and understand what the beginning steps are. This does not lock you in to a contract, retainer, or anything else. This is your time to ensure that you want us as your attorney and that we can properly manage your case.
Schedule a free consultation by calling 405-360-8036 or filling out the contact form on our website today.