Lawyer- Representing Drug Trafficking Defendants in Grady County
Grady County Drug Trafficking Attorney – Helping Clients Reach the Best Possible Outcome
- Worden Law Firm consists of a team of award-winning attorneys led by the founder, Andrea Worden, who was named one of the Super Lawyers of the state.
- Read the reviews on our site to see why clients think of us as one of the best criminal law firms in Oklahoma.
- Every legal professional on our team is a top criminal defense lawyer.
- Schedule a free consultation to talk to an honest attorney about your case and learn about our aggressive representation.
Drug trafficking is one of the most serious crimes that a person can face in the state of Oklahoma. This is because anyone who is convicted of this crime can face incredibly serious penalties that could affect them for the rest of their lives. For example, defendants could face a lifetime behind bars if they are convicted of multiple drug trafficking charges. They could also be ordered to pay tens of thousands of dollars in fines as part of their sentence. These penalties—and this criminal charge—should not be taken lightly.
If you have been charged with drug trafficking, it’s important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Failing to seek representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney could negatively affect the outcome of your case. Don’t let a criminal charge ruin the rest of your life—call or email Worden Law Firm today to discuss your case.
Law Firm- Working Tirelessly to Expunge Clients’ Records
Grady County Expungement Attorney- With Over A Decade of Legal Experience
- The founder of Worden Law Firm is one of the “Super Lawyers” in the state.
- A top expungement attorney can help clients get a fresh start.
- We are different from other law firms because we work closely with our clients and provide them with the best representation possible.
- All of our award-winning attorneys are dedicated to giving honest legal advice and providing clients with aggressive representation.
- See what it’s like to work with a lawyer on our team by reading the reviews on our website.
Have you been charged with and convicted of a crime in the past? Many people in this situation live the rest of their lives with the conviction on their record. But, this can affect your ability to find employment or housing since the conviction will appear on background checks. Instead of letting a conviction affect your future, find out if you qualify for expungement.
At Worden Law Firm, we have years of experience helping clients clear the convictions off of their records so they can move forward in their lives. If a conviction is cleared, it will no longer appear on background checks, which means it will not interfere with your life. However, only certain individuals with criminal convictions will qualify for expungement. Get in touch with the criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm today to see if you qualify for expungement, and if so, how to get started.
Legal Services- Helping Parents and Minors With Juvenile Crime Cases
Grady County Juvenile Crimes Attorney- Committed to Protecting Our Clients’ Best Interests
- Our award-winning attorneys will fight for your child’s future.
- The lawyers at Worden Law Firm take great pride in treating clients with respect and understanding.
- The best way to protect your child is to hire an honest attorney who will be aggressive when defending your child’s rights.
- Visit our website to read reviews that explain why clients choose us over other top criminal defense law firms.
- Then, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office to learn more about your legal options.
Some people assume that minors will not face serious consequences when they are accused of committing a crime. But, that’s not the case. Minors who are accused of committing a crime will be charged as a juvenile delinquent, youthful offender, or adult. Minors that are charged as juvenile delinquents will typically face lighter consequences that may or may not include time in a juvenile detention facility. However, juveniles that are charged as youthful offenders or adults will face much more serious consequences.
It’s important to hire an attorney as soon as possible if your child is in trouble with the law. The courts will decide early on in the process how they will classify the defendant, and it’s best to have an attorney present during this time to fight for your child. Call or email Worden Law Firm to speak to our compassionate and understanding attorneys about your child’s situation.
Trial Attorney- Representing Clients Accused of Shoplifting or Petit Larceny
Grady County Theft Crimes Lawyer- Fighting For Your Freedom
- If you are facing theft charges, it’s important to work with an award-winning attorney.
- Every lawyer on the Worden Law Firm team is honest and aggressive, which is why we always reach the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Andrea Worden has been named one of Oklahoma’s “Super Lawyers” for three years in a row.
- The reviews on our website explain why clients choose our attorneys over the legal professionals at other top law firms.
It is illegal to take someone’s property without any intention of returning it to its rightful owner. In Oklahoma, this crime is called theft or larceny, and it can be charged as either petit larceny or grand larceny depending on the value of the stolen property. If the stolen property is valued at $500 or less, the crime is charged as petit larceny. But, the crime is charged as grand theft, which is a felony, if the value of the stolen property is above $500.
Both of these theft charges carry serious penalties, including possible jail time and substantial fines. Having one of these crimes on your record can also make it harder to find employment or housing in the future. Fortunately, it is possible to defend yourself against theft charges with the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney. Contact the attorneys at Worden Law Firm after an arrest to discuss your case in detail during a free consultation. We provide each client with the legal resources they need to find their charges.
Family Law Attorney- Putting the Family’s Needs First
Grady County Family Law Attorney- Helping Families Put Aside Their Differences
- Every honest and aggressive attorney at our law firm is ready and willing to fight to achieve the best outcome in your case.
- At other law firms, your case may be handed off to legal assistants, but that won’t happen when you work with our award-winning attorneys.
- Learn more about working with the top lawyers on our team by reading our reviews.
- Discuss your case with a lawyer on our team today—call or email our office to get started.
The need for a family law attorney can arise many times throughout a person’s life. Anyone who is going through a divorce will need a family law attorney to help them resolve disputes and reach a fair settlement. People who are interested in adopting a child should also seek legal representation and advice from a family law attorney. Finally, families that are involved in child custody disputes will also need the legal services provided by an experienced attorney.
Our goal remains the same no matter what type of dispute we are helping our clients resolve: to reach a resolution as peacefully as possible. We have over 21 years of combined experience helping families resolve their disputes so they can move forward with their lives. Let us make this process as easy as possible for you. Call or email our law office to find out more about how we can help.
Divorce Lawyer- Guiding Clients Through the Divorce Process
Grady County Divorce Attorney- Striving to Reach Favorable Divorce Settlements
- Let the award-winning attorneys at Worden Law Firm guide you through the divorce proceedings.
- We are one of the best law firms in Oklahoma because of our dedication to our clients.
- An experienced family law attorney will stand by your side throughout the entire divorce.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what clients say about their experience working with our honest and aggressive lawyers.
- Discuss your divorce with a top lawyer during a free consultation at our office.
Ending a marriage is never easy. Even if both parties know it’s time to close this chapter of their lives, it’s still difficult to make it official. Emotions tend to run high during a divorce as both parties try to process this major change in their lives. Unfortunately, these emotions can often prevent people from making the best decisions. For example, a spouse who is angry about his divorce could create conflict in the divorce proceedings simply to make it harder on his soon-to-be ex. For this reason, many people turn to experienced divorce attorneys for help with their divorce.
The divorce attorneys at Worden Law Firm will protect your best interests from the start to the finish of your divorce. We won’t let your emotions get in the way of doing what is best for your family. Call or email us today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Divorce Service – Transforming the Relationship Between Stepparents and Stepchildren
Grady County Stepparent Adoptions Lawyer- Bringing Stepparents and Stepchildren Closer Together
- Worden Law Firm is staffed with honest and aggressive attorneys who are truly passionate about helping families.
- Andrea Worden, an award-winning attorney, has been included on the state’s “Super Lawyers” list for three years.
- We have worked hard to become one of the best law firms in the state.
- Our reviews are posted on our website so you can see what clients are saying about working with a top family lawyer at Worden Law Firm.
Stepparents may act as their stepchildren’s parent, but they are not seen as a parent in the eyes of the law until they go through the process of adopting their stepchild. If the adoption is approved, the stepparent will have all of the same rights as the child’s biological parent. The stepchild will also enjoy all of the same rights as biological children, which means they will gain the right to inheritances and financial support.
The process of adopting a stepchild is far more streamlined than the process of adopting another child. However, this does not mean that it is easy. Many adoptions are contested by the child’s biological parent who is unwilling to terminate parental rights. The challenges that a stepparent faces during an adoption can be overwhelming, but we can help. Contact the family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm to learn more about how we make it easier for stepparents adopt their stepchildren.
Contact Worden Law Firm Today
If you are dealing with family-related issues or if you have been arrested and charged with a crime, schedule a consultation with Worden Law Firm today. Some of our many practice areas include drug possession and trafficking, juvenile crimes, federal offenses, theft, and family law. We are based in Norman, Oklahoma and are proud to serve clients throughout the state. Schedule a free consultation with our team to get your questions answered and learn more about how we can help seek justice on your behalf.