Lawyer- With A Decade of Experience Defending Drug Trafficking Charges
Payne County Drug Trafficking Attorney- Fighting Tirelessly For Our Clients’ Freedom
- People who are charged with drug trafficking need to be represented by an honest and aggressive attorney who is willing to fight to reach the best possible outcome.
- The award-winning lawyers at Worden Law Firm are proven winners who have won countless not guilty verdicts for their clients.
- Our attorneys have over 21 years of combined experience representing the accused.
- The reviews on our website speak for themselves—we are one of the top law firms in Oklahoma.
- Speak to an experienced lawyer on our team to discuss your case today.
There’s no “good” drug crime, but many would agree that drug trafficking is by far the worst drug crime in Oklahoma. A certain amount of drugs must be involved in order to charge a suspect with drug trafficking. The exact amount varies depending on the type of drug. For example, someone with more than 25 lbs. of marijuana or 28 grams of cocaine can be charged with drug trafficking. This is the main difference between distribution and trafficking—there are no specific amounts that someone must have in their possession in order to be charged with distribution.
Some people assume that life sentences in prison are only given to people who have committed murder, but that’s not true in Oklahoma. Sometimes, a defendant who is convicted of drug trafficking multiple times can be sentenced to spend the rest of his life behind bars. If he’s had two or more trafficking convictions in the past, he could even be sentenced to life without parole. Let our criminal defense attorneys fight these charges.
Law Firm- With A Winning Team of Experienced Expungement Attorneys
Payne County Expungement Attorney- Wiping the Slate Clean For Clients
- Seek legal representation from an award-winning expungement attorney from Worden Law Firm if you are interested in expunging your record.
- Our attorneys have risen to the top because of their honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Andrea Worden was named one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma, which is an award only given to the best legal professionals.
- Read through some of the reviews on our website to see why clients choose us over other law firms.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team to learn more about how we can assist.
You may have heard that a criminal conviction can stay with you for years after the crime was actually committed. This is true, but fortunately, some people who have been convicted of a crime in the past can have their records expunged so the conviction doesn’t stay there forever.
Expunging your record basically means wiping it clean so convictions will no longer appear in background checks. This makes it easier for people who were convicted of crimes to find employment and housing. It also helps these individuals move forward and start fresh with their lives now that they’ve learned from their mistakes.
Unfortunately, some people who have been convicted of crimes will not qualify for expungement. To find out if you qualify, it’s best to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney at Worden Law Firm. Call or email us today to take the first step towards a new start.
Legal Services- Provided By Compassionate and Understanding Juvenile Crimes Lawyers
Payne County Juvenile Crimes Attorney- Protecting Minors From Criminal Consequences
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at Worden Law Firm are dedicated to helping minors ruin their futures because of a mistake made during their childhood.
- Our award-winning lawyers have worked tirelessly to help us become one of the best law firms in Oklahoma.
- See what it’s like to work with a top attorney from our firm by reading the reviews on our website.
- Then, set up a free consultation to discuss your case with a lawyer from our team.
There is a lot of misinformation out there about how minors are treated when they are accused of a crime. Some people think that minors are treated no differently than adults, whereas others think that minors rarely face any consequences for their actions.
The truth is that the consequences for committing a crime as a minor can vary depending on a number of factors. Minors will face lighter consequences for committing small crimes. However, if they commit violent or other serious crimes, they can be charged as adults.
If your child is in trouble with the law, seek legal representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney at once. At Worden Law Firm, we are committed to helping minors fight criminal charges so their mistakes don’t affect the rest of their lives. Learn more about how we can help during this challenging time by scheduling a free consultation with us today.
Trial Attorney- Ready to Defend Clients Accused of Theft in the Courtroom
Payne County Theft Crimes Lawyer- Fighting Charges of Petit Larceny and Shoplifting
- The award-winning criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm will work tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome in your case.
- Our lawyers have made it the top by providing each of our clients with honest and aggressive representation.
- Each lawyer on our team has won countless not guilty verdicts in court.
- See how we compare with other law firms by reading the reviews on our website.
- Take the first step towards fighting your charges by scheduling a free consultation with an attorney on our team today.
Theft is a crime in all 50 states. However, lawmakers understand that someone who steals a low value item from a retailer should not be charged in the same way as someone who steals property worth thousands of dollars. For this reason, the law in Oklahoma classifies two levels of theft crimes. The lowest level is petit larceny, which refers to theft crimes involving stolen property valued at less than $500. Most shoplifters are charged with petit larceny since they usually steal low value items they can quickly conceal. The second level is grand larceny, or grand theft, which refers to theft crimes involving property valued at $500 or more.
Each of these theft charges carries serious penalties, including jail time and fines. Defendants may also be ordered to pay restitution to the victims in order to compensate them for the stolen property. If you have been charged with theft, contact Worden Law Firm to discuss your legal options.
Family Law Attorney- Handling Every Case With Compassion and Sensitivity
Payne County Family Law Attorney- Trusted By Families Throughout Payne County
- Resolve disputes with family members with the help of an honest and aggressive attorney from Worden Law Firm.
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning lawyer who has been named one of the “Super Lawyers” in the state for three years in a row.
- Clients think of us as one of the best law firms in the state—read our reviews to find out why!
- Schedule a free consultation with our top attorneys to go over your case in more detail.
Sometimes, family members can resolve their issues on their own without any outside help. However, when a family dispute has become so heated that the parties cannot reach a resolution on their own, it’s time to call a family law attorney.
Family law attorneys can represent clients who are involved in disputes over divorce, child custody, adoption, the division of marital assets, and other family-related issues. Our job is to protect our clients’ best interests—and we take great pride in doing so. We will always look out for your best interests when negotiating with the other party and working towards resolutions.
If you have a question about your family dispute, or if you are interested in working with our team, contact Worden Law Firm today. We will answer all of your legal questions and provide you with the honest legal advice you need to make the right decisions for your family.
Divorce Lawyer- Helping Clients Reach the Finish Line in Their Divorce
Payne County Divorce Attorney- Looking Out For Our Clients’ Best Interests
- The award-winning lawyers at Worden Law Firm have years of experience helping clients reach the best possible outcome in their divorces.
- Each honest and aggressive attorney on our team works closely with their clients to give them the personalized attention they deserve.
- See what sets us apart from other top law firms by reading the reviews of our attorneys.
- When you’re ready to end your marriage, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer from Worden Law Firm.
Many people assume that filing for divorce involves signing paperwork and submitting it to the court, but that’s definitely not the case. A lot of paperwork must be signed and submitted to the court throughout the divorce proceedings, but there is a lot more to divorce than that.
Divorcing couples must resolve a number of issues before their marriage is legally over. For example, couples must decide how to divide their marital assets and who gets custody of their children. It can be difficult for couples to reach agreements on these issues, which is where a divorce attorney steps in.
Let the family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm represent you during your divorce. We will fight tirelessly to protect your best interests when resolving the disputes that are bound to arise during a divorce. Schedule a free consultation with our team today to learn more about how we can help.
Divorce Service – Helping Stepparents and Stepchildren Come Together
Payne County Stepparent Adoptions Lawyer- Assisting Clients With Challenging Adoptions
- Worden Law Firm is staffed with award-winning family law attorneys committed to helping stepparents fulfill their adoption dreams.
- Our lawyers work one-on-one with clients, which doesn’t happen at some of the other top family law firms.
- The best way to learn about working with a lawyer from our firm is to read the reviews written by our former clients.
- Call or email our office to speak to an honest and aggressive attorney about your case today.
Adopting a stepchild should be one of the most exciting times of your life, but unfortunately, it can also be one of the most stressful. Before the adoption is finalized, the child’s biological parent must agree to terminate his or her legal rights. However, many biological parents refuse to do so, even if they aren’t involved in the child’s life at all. When the biological parent refuses to sign the documents, it becomes a contested adoption.
Every stepparent who is trying to adopt their stepchild should seek legal representation—especially those who are involved in a contested adoption. During these adoptions, each side must present a strong and convincing case to the judge. Do not make the mistake of presenting your case without the help of a family law attorney. Call or email the family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm to learn how we can help in this situation.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Worden Law Firm
If you are facing criminal charges or handling family-related disputes, speak to the Oklahoma criminal defense and family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm. Contact an attorney in Oklahoma by phone at 405-360-8036 or send us a message using the form on our site.