Canadian County Drug Trafficking Attorney - a relentless negotiator.
Andrea Worden and Darlene Carbitcher are award-winning attorneys who are known for providing honest and aggressive representation to drug trafficking defendants.
Our lawyers are committed to protecting our clients' rights.
Read the reviews on our website to see what clients say about working with the attorneys at Worden & Carbitcher.
Call our office to schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer from one of the best law firms today.
Every drug charge is serious, but this is especially true of drug trafficking charges.
A common myth is that you must be in possession of large amounts of drugs to be charged with drug trafficking.
The truth? Some people are charged with drug trafficking for having as little as 28 grams of cocaine. To put this in perspective, 28 grams of cocaine is about the size of an AA battery.
Penalties for drug trafficking can range from years in prison to tens of thousands of dollars in fines. But, the exact penalties will depend on the type and amount of drug involved in the crime.
If you're currently facing a drug trafficking charge, you need a skilled team of legal experts on your side. Our defense attorneys at Worden & Carbitcher have decades of experience representing clients in some of the toughest areas of the law.
CANADIAN COUNTY EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY- RESPECTED BY THE COMMUNITY
LAW FIRM- HELPING CLIENTS CLEAR THEIR NAMES AND CRIMINAL RECORDS
- The award-winning attorneys at Worden Law Firm are committed to helping clients clear their criminal records.
- Andrea Worden is an honest and aggressive attorney who works tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome for her clients.
- She has also been named one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma for three consecutive years.
- Read some of the reviews posted on our website to find out why we are known as one of the top law firms in the state.
- To find out if you qualify for expungement, call to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team today.
Some individuals who have been charged of a crime in the past are allowed to submit an expungement request to the court through an attorney. If approved, this individual will have his or her record completely cleared. This means the conviction will no longer be visible to the public so it cannot interfere with the individual's attempts to find employment or housing.
However, it's important to note that only certain people qualify for expungement. For example, people who have been convicted of a violent crime will not be able to remove it from their records. The law is complex, so it's best to work with an experienced criminal defense attorney to find out if you are eligible for expungement.
If you are interested in clearing your criminal record, speak to the criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm. Schedule a free consultation with our team of compassionate criminal defense attorneys to get started today.
CANADIAN COUNTY JUVENILE CRIMES ATTORNEY – PROTECTING OUR CLIENTS' FUTURES
LEGAL SERVICES- FOR DEFENDANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
- Our award-winning attorneys have worked hard to help Worden Law Firm become one of the best law firms in the state.
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers are passionate about helping minors fight their criminal charges.
- Take a look at some of the reviews on our website to learn more about working with a lawyer on our team.
- When you're ready, call our office to speak to a top attorney about your case.
Every kid makes mistakes and plays pranks. But, sometimes these mistakes and pranks break the law. When a child breaks the law, he or she must face the consequences for doing so.
Children who have committed minor crimes are typically charged as juvenile delinquents, which means they will face fairly light penalties. However, children who commit serious or violent crimes can be charged as youthful offenders or adults. Harsher penalties can be imposed on youthful offenders and adults. In fact, children who are charged as adults are treated the same as adult criminals.
No parent wants to see their child ruin the rest of their lives because of a mistake or prank gone wrong. Parents may feel helpless, but there is one thing they can do to help their children. Call an attorney at Worden Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation. Let our juvenile crimes attorneys fight for your child's freedom.
CANADIAN COUNTY FEDERAL CRIMINAL LAWYER- AGGRESSIVELY ADVOCATING FOR THE ACCUSED
GENERAL PRACTICE ATTORNEY – KEEPING CLIENTS OUT OF FEDERAL PRISON
- If you are facing federal charges, you will need to be represented by an honest and aggressive attorney from one of the best law firms in Oklahoma.
- The award-winning lawyers at Worden Law Firm are known for winning not guilty verdicts on behalf of clients.
- Learn more about working with our top attorneys by reading the reviews on our website.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team as soon as possible to learn how we can help.
There are two general categories of crimes: federal and state crimes. Federal crimes are considered to be the most serious of the two. Why? For starters, federal crimes are prosecuted by federal prosecutors as opposed to state prosecutors. These federal prosecutors have significant resources at their disposal, which means they can conduct thorough investigations and build strong cases against you. Plus, federal agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Drug Enforcement Administration are often heavily involved in the investigations.
Federal crimes also carry more serious penalties. Many people who are convicted of federal crimes are sentenced to spend decades behind bars. The best way to defend yourself against these charges is to work with a criminal defense attorney who has experience handling federal cases. The criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm are known for winning countless not guilty verdicts on behalf of their clients. Let us fight for your freedom in your federal court.
CANADIAN COUNTY THEFT CRIMES LAWYER- KNOWN FOR CONSISTENTLY WINNING NOT GUILTY VERDICTS
TRIAL ATTORNEY – SERVING CLIENTS CHARGED WITH THEFT IN OKLAHOMA
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning lawyer and the founder of Worden Law Firm.
- For three consecutive years, she has been included on a list of the “Super Lawyers” of Oklahoma.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys have worked tirelessly to become one of the best law firms in Oklahoma.
- See what our clients are saying about working with a top attorney from our firm by reading the reviews on our website.
Stealing is not only morally wrong, it's illegal, too. It doesn't matter who you are stealing from or what you're stealing—taking something that does not belong to you with no intention of returning it is a crime.
Each state has its own theft laws. In Oklahoma, theft can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony depending on the value of the stolen property. Petit theft, or petit larceny, is a misdemeanor crime that occurs when someone steals property valued at less than $1000. The crime becomes grand theft, or grand larceny, when the value of the property is over $1000.
Grand larceny is a felony,therefore it carries more severe consequences than petit larceny. But, both of these crimes are serious. If you have been charged with theft, seek legal representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Let our team fight the charges against you—call or email Worden Law Firm today.
CANADIAN COUNTY FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- COMMITTED TO REACHING RESOLUTIONS
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY – HELPING CLIENTS RESOLVE FAMILY-RELATED ISSUES
- Don't attempt to resolve a family dispute without an honest and aggressive lawyer from one of the best family law firms in Canadian.
- Our award-winning law firm is staffed with compassionate attorneys who are committed to clients.
- See why our lawyers are at the top by reading some of the reviews on our website.
- Learn more about how we can help by scheduling a free consultation with an attorney in our office.
Family law attorneys are often needed when a family has encountered a legal problem that needs to be resolved. Sometimes, this legal problem is a divorce or dispute over child custody or the division of marital property. Other clients need a family law attorney to assist them with welcoming a new child to the family through adoption.
When an issue like this arises, be sure to choose a family law attorney that can provide compassionate and honest legal representation. The family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm have over two decades of combined experience representing families throughout the state of Oklahoma. We aim to resolve all of our clients' family-related disputes as peacefully as possible. However, sometimes conflict cannot be avoided. In this case, our attorneys will be ready to fight on your behalf in court. To schedule a free consultation regarding your case, call or email Worden Law Firm today.
CANADIAN COUNTY DIVORCE ATTORNEY – GIVING CLIENTS THE TOOLS THEY NEED TO MOVE FORWARD
DIVORCE LAWYER – WORKING TIRELESSLY TO REACH FAVORABLE DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS
- The award-winning lawyers at Worden Law Firm guide clients through the difficult process of divorce.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys work tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Read a few of the reviews on our website to find out why you should choose a lawyer from our team instead of working with other law firms.
- Speak to a top attorney on our team about your divorce today.
Anyone who is legally married has the right to file for divorce in Oklahoma, regardless of whether or not their spouse wants to divorce. However, one or both parties must have lived in Oklahoma for a minimum of six months in order to file for divorce in this state.
Many couples think that they can handle their divorce without an attorney. Don't make this mistake. An attorney will work tirelessly to protect your best interests throughout the divorce proceedings. One majorissue that needs to be resolved during a divorce is the division of marital assets. An attorney will make sure that the other party is not concealing any of their assets. An attorney can fight to ensure you are awarded your fair share of the property.
The decisions that are made during a divorce can affect you for years after the divorce is over. Make the right decisions with the help of an attorney from Worden Law Firm.
CANADIAN COUNTY STEPPARENT ADOPTIONS LAWYER – GUIDING FAMILIES THROUGH THE ADOPTION PROCESS
DIVORCE SERVICE – FIGHTING FOR YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY
- Nothing makes our award-winning attorneys happier than bringing stepparents and stepchildren together.
- An attorney can help families overcome the obstacles that often arise during an adoption.
- The honest and aggressive lawyers at Worden Law Firm take great pride in helping stepparents fulfill their dreams of becoming legal parents.
- Our clients often leave us glowing reviews—read them on our website to see why we're known as one of the best law firms in the state.
- Schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer on our team to learn more about how we can help.
There are many different kinds of adoption. One of the most common forms of adoption is stepparent adoption, which occurs when a stepparent legally adopts his or her stepchild. Many stepparents decide to legally adopt their stepchildren when the children's biological parent is not involved in their lives. Sometimes, becoming the children's legal parent can fill a void in their lives left by the parent who abandoned them in the past.
If you are thinking of adopting a stepchild, it's important to understand what to expect. Making the parent-child relationship official is not always an easy feat, so don't make the mistake of assuming all it involves is a little bit of paperwork. Stepparents should consider working with an experienced family law attorney so they can make it through this challenging process as quickly as possible. An attorney may not be able to prevent certain issues from arising in the adoption process, but he or she can help you swiftly deal with them.
Schedule A Legal Consultation Today
Let our experienced family law and criminal defense attorneys represent you. Our law firm has many different practice areas, including divorce, juvenile crimes, adoption, and drug trafficking. Schedule a free consultation to get your questions about your legal options answered and learn how we can seek justice on your behalf. To get started, please call us at 405-360-8036 or enter your information into the form on our website.