LAWYER- DEFENDING CLIENTS AGAINST DRUG TRAFFICKING CHARGES
- Worden Law Firm is staffed with award-winning attorneys, including Andrea Worden, named one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma.
- Read some of the reviews on our website to learn why clients think we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Every member of our team is a top criminal defense lawyer.
- Speak to an honest attorney about your case to find out our aggressive approach to criminal defense law.
Some people think that the only people who are charged with drug trafficking are those who are involved in organized crime or gangs, but that's not the case. Anyone can be charged with drug trafficking if they are in possession of a specific amount of drugs. For example, someone with more than 28 grams of cocaine or 20 grams of methamphetamine could face drug trafficking charges. This may seem like a significant amount of drugs, but it's not.
The penalties for this crime will vary depending on the type and amount of drugs involved. Some of the more serious penalties for repeat offenders include a lifetime behind bars and tens of thousands of dollars in fines. There's no way to guarantee that you can completely avoid these penalties. But, the best way to reach the best possible outcome in your case is to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney. Get in touch with Worden Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation.
LINCOLN EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY- HELPING CLIENTS GET A FRESH START
LAW FIRM- ASSISTING CLIENTS CLEAR THEIR CRIMINAL RECORDS
- Andrea Worden is the founder of Worden Law Firm and one of the “Super Lawyers” of the state.
- Leave your past behind with the help of a top expungement attorney on our team.
- We differentiate ourselves from other law firms by working closely with each client and providing them with the best legal representation possible.
- Our award-winning attorneys are committed to providing our clients with honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- See what it's like to work with a lawyer on our team by reading the reviews on our website.
A criminal conviction will stay on your record long after the crime was committed. Having a conviction on your record could make it more difficult to find employment or housing in the future. Sometimes, a conviction could make your friends and family members turn their backs on you. Because of this, it's not hard to see why so many people are eager to wipe the slate clean by expunging their criminal records.
Fortunately, many people who have been convicted of crimes qualify for expungement in the state of Oklahoma. The rules regarding who qualifies and who doesn't are complex, so it's best to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney to find out where you stand.
If you're interested in starting over and restoring your good name, call or email the attorneys at Worden Law Firm. If you qualify, we will guide you through the process of expunging your record.
LINCOLN JUVENILE CRIMES ATTORNEY- DEFENDING THE YOUTH IN OKLAHOMA
LEGAL SERVICES- FOR FAMILIES DEALING WITH JUVENILE CRIMINAL CHARGES
- Let our award-winning attorneys fight to protect your child's future.
- At Worden Law Firm, our lawyers pride themselves on treating each client with compassion and respect.
- The best way to defend your child is to hire an honest and aggressive attorney who is committed to their work.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn why you should choose us over other top law firms.
- You can also learn more during a free consultation with a lawyer on our team.
People of all ages commit crimes—even individuals who are under the age of 18. When a parent finds out their child has been arrested, a number of questions may come to mind. Will they be sentenced to time behind bars? How will this affect their future? Is there any way to help?
This can be a frightening time for parents and children. Don't try to make it through this tough time alone—let the attorneys at Worden Law Firm help.
We represent minors from the moment they are charged with a crime all the way to the end of their case. Throughout the entire process, we will work tirelessly to defend your child's rights and ensure they are treated fairly by the justice system. Our goal is always to help our clients reach the best possible outcome in their case. Find out how we can reach this outcome by calling Worden Law Firm today.
LINCOLN THEFT CRIMES LAWYER- FIGHTING FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME
TRIAL ATTORNEY- REPRESENTING CLIENTS ACCUSED OF COMMITTING THEFT
- You will need an award-winning attorney to fight theft charges on your behalf.
- Each lawyer at Worden Law Firm is known for being honest and aggressive, which is how we achieve the best results.
- Andrea Worden has been recognized as one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma for three consecutive years.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to find out why clients continue to choose our attorneys over those at other top law firms in the state.
Many people who are charged with theft think the criminal charges are not serious enough to warrant the hiring of a criminal defense attorney. Don't make this mistake. There are two different theft charges: petit larceny and grand larceny. Petit larceny is a misdemeanor crime, whereas grand larceny is a felony crime. One may carry more severe penalties than the other, but they are both serious charges that should not be taken lightly.
You should always make an effort to fight criminal charges—even those that are misdemeanors. Remember, a theft conviction will remain on your criminal record and could affect your ability to find employment or housing in the future.
Everyone who has been charged with theft—regardless of whether it is petit or grand larceny—should hire a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. To schedule a free consultation, call or email the criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm today.
LINCOLN FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- PROTECTING THE BEST INTERESTS OF FAMILIES IN OKLAHOMA
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- WORKING TOWARDS PEACEFUL RESOLUTIONS
- Let an honest and aggressive attorney from Worden Law Firm fight to reach the best possible outcome in your family-related dispute.
- Your case may be passed off to legal assistants at other law firms, but that doesn't happen when you work with our award-winning attorneys.
- Read some of the reviews posted on our website to learn more about working with the top lawyers on our team.
- If you're ready to discuss your case, call our office today to speak to a lawyer.
Family law attorneys can help family members put aside their differences and reach resolutions in disputes involving child custody, divorce, property division, or other sensitive matters. Our family law attorneys work tirelessly to keep the peace between family members. We work closely with our clients to try to guide them towards peaceful resolutions. However, if one party is not willing to negotiate or cooperate, we will bring the matter before a judge and fight to protect your best interests.
Being involved in a legal dispute with a family member can be stressful and emotionally challenging. During this trying time, lean on the family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm. Our team has been practicing law for over two decades, so we have the legal knowledge and resources to handle the toughest family law cases. Find out how we can help with your case by calling or emailing our law office today.
LINCOLN DIVORCE ATTORNEY- COMMITTED TO HELPING CLIENTS MOVE FORWARD
DIVORCE LAWYER- PROVIDING COMPASSIONATE AND HONEST LEGAL REPRESENTATION
- Don't go through a divorce alone—let the award-winning attorneys at Worden Law Firm help.
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the state because of our commitment to our clients.
- An attorney can guide you through the divorce process from the start to finish.
- Still not convinced? Read the reviews on our website to see what clients have to say about working with our honest and aggressive lawyers.
- Schedule a free consultation to discuss your divorce with a top lawyer today.
Oklahoma is one of the few states that still allows married couples to choose between fault-based and no-fault divorces. In a no-fault divorce, the couple does not need to place the blame for the divorce on one party or the other. Instead, the couple can simply say their marriage is over because they have irreconcilable differences. However, if the couple files for a fault-based divorce, the party that initiated the divorce must prove that the other party is responsible for the demise of the marriage.
Fault-based divorces are usually more contentious since one party is placing all of the blame for the divorce on the other. But, the truth is that both fault-based and no-fault divorces can involve countless disputes. The best way to resolve these disputes and reach a favorable divorce settlement is to work with an experienced family law attorney. Schedule a free consultation with our team of attorneys to discuss your case in more detail.
LINCOLN STEPPARENT ADOPTIONS LAWYER- HELPING CLIENTS OVERCOME ADOPTION OBSTACLES
DIVORCE SERVICE – BRINGING STEPPARENTS AND STEPCHILDREN TOGETHER
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at Worden Law Firm are passionate about helping stepparents adopt their stepchildren.
- The award-winning attorney and founder of our firm, Andrea Worden, has been named one of the state's “Super Lawyers” three times.
- We became one of the best law firms in the state by going above and beyond for every client that walks through our door.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what clients are saying about working with a top lawyer on our team.
Believe it or not, stepparent adoptions are one of the most common types of adoption in the U.S. This type of adoption involves a stepparent legally adopting and becoming the parent of their stepchild. However, a stepparent cannot become the parent of the child unless the child's biological parents agree. In fact, the biological parent of the child must terminate his or her parenting rights in order for this adoption to take place. Some biological parents are more than willing to do so, but others may put up a fight, even if they aren't involved in the child's life.
Adopting a child should always be a joyous occasion for the entire family. But, it's hard to celebrate this decision when there are so many obstacles to overcome in the adoption process. Let our family law attorneys guide you through the process of adopting a stepchild so you can focus solely on bringing your family together.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Our skilled criminal defense lawyers have over 21 years of experience. In addition to criminal law, our lawyers also practice family law. Some of our many practice areas include divorce, adoption, juvenile crimes, federal crimes, and drug trafficking. To schedule an initial case review, please call 405-360-8036 or provide us with your personal information by submitting the contact form on our site.