LOGAN DRUG TRAFFICKING ATTORNEY- PROVIDING LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO THE ACCUSED
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning drug trafficking attorney who has been recognized on the “Super Lawyers” list for three years in a row.
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at Worden Law Firm are respected by their clients, judges, and district attorneys.
- Read the reviews on our website to see how we differentiate ourselves from some of the other best criminal law firms in the state.
- If you've been charged with drug trafficking, speak to a top lawyer on our team today.
The state of Oklahoma has some of the toughest drug trafficking laws in the entire country. Law enforcement aggressively pursues drug traffickers in order to keep illegal drugs out of the hands of Oklahoma's residents. If you are charged with this crime, the penalties that you will face could affect the rest of your life. Some drug traffickers are sentenced to life in prison and ordered to pay up to $500,000 in fines. Even first time offenders could spend years in prison.
Because the consequences of this crime are so severe, it's important to protect yourself by hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney. The team of criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm have over 21 years of combined legal experience representing the accused. Schedule a free consultation with a member of our team so we can review your case and go over your legal options. Call or email today to get started!
LOGAN EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY – OFFERING LEGAL ASSISTANCE TO CLIENTS WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS
LAW FIRM- GUIDING CLIENTS THROUGH THE EXPUNGEMENT PROCESS
- If you are interested in clearing your criminal record, you will need help from an award-winning attorney from one of the best law firms in Oklahoma.
- The lawyers at Worden Law Firm are passionate about helping our clients start over.
- Read the reviews written by our former clients to learn more about the honest and aggressive representation provided by our attorneys.
- Take the first step towards a fresh start by contacting a top lawyer today.
Expunging a criminal record means wiping it clean so it is no longer visible to the public. This may sound like a dream come true for people who have been negatively affected by having a criminal conviction on their record. However, it's important to note that only certain individuals will qualify to have their records expunged. For instance, a violent felony cannot be expunged, so anyone with this type of conviction will not qualify. Even if you qualify, the process of expunging a record can be challenging, especially if you are not familiar with the legal system.
Fortunately, legal help is available. Schedule a free consultation with the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm to find out if you qualify for expungement. If you do, we will walk you through the process of clearing your criminal record so you can finally start over and restore your good name.
LOGAN JUVENILE CRIMES ATTORNEY- HELPING CHILDREN AVOID SERIOUS CRIMINAL CONSEQUENCES
LEGAL SERVICES - PROVIDED BY EXPERIENCED JUVENILE CRIMES ATTORNEYS
- Each award-winning lawyer at Worden Law Firm is committed to protecting the rights of minors facing criminal charges.
- Andrea Worden is an honest and aggressive attorney who has been recognized as one of the best legal professionals in the state.
- She was even named one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma for three years in a row.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn more about how we are different from other law firms.
- Our top attorneys are ready to meet with you to discuss your case—call today to get started.
When an individual who is under the age of 18 is accused of committing a crime, he can be charged as a juvenile delinquent, youthful offender, or adult in Oklahoma. The child will always face consequences for his actions, but the severity of the consequences will vary depending on how he is charged at this stage in the process.
Children who are charged as youthful offenders or adults will face more serious consequences than children who are charged as juvenile delinquents. Minors are usually only charged as adults when they have committed serious, violent crimes.
If your child has been accused of committing a crime, seek legal representation as soon as possible. The skilled criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm have 21 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of minors in Oklahoma. Schedule a free consultation with our attorneys to learn more about how we can help.
LOGAN THEFT CRIMES LAWYER- COMMITTED TO REACHING THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME
TRIAL ATTORNEY - AGGRESSIVELY DEFENDING CLIENTS ACCUSED OF LARCENY
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at Worden Law Firm are committed to helping clients facing theft charges.
- Our award-winning team of lawyers are known as the best in Logan because of our passion for helping clients.
- We are known as one of the top law firms in town—see for yourself by reading the reviews on our website.
- Work one-on-one with an experienced lawyer who has won countless not guilty verdicts.
- Schedule a free consultation with a criminal defense attorney to learn more about your legal options.
Theft crimes can fall under one of two categories in Oklahoma: petit larceny or grand larceny. The former is a crime that involves the theft of personal property that is valued at less than $500, whereas the latter is a crime that involves stolen property valued at over $500. Many theft crimes—especially those committed by shoplifters—are classified as petit larceny because of the value of the stolen property. Although petit larceny is a misdemeanor, don't make the mistake of thinking it is not a serious crime.
Defendants who are convicted of petit larceny can face a fine of up to $500 as well as up to six months in jail. People who are convicted can also be ordered to reimburse the victims for the stolen property. This conviction will remain on your criminal record for years following the crime, which is why it's so important to fight these charges. Work with a criminal defense attorney at Worden Law Firm to protect your future.
LOGAN FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- STRIVING TO REACH RESOLUTIONS WITHOUT CONFLICT
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- COMMITTED TO REACHING FAIR RESOLUTIONS
- Each award-winning attorney at Worden Law Firm is passionate about helping clients reaching peaceful resolutions.
- The founder of our law firm has been named on a list of the Super Lawyers in Oklahoma for three consecutive years.
- Our attorneys have made it the top by being honest and aggressive when fighting to protect the best interests of our clients.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn about how we are different from other family law firms in the area.
- To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team, call or email our office today.
Family law attorneys are compassionate and understanding legal professionals who represent clients involved in heated legal disputes with their loved ones. We understand that it can be difficult to resolve these issues because there are so many emotions involved. Instead of letting these emotions get the best of you, reach out to our attorneys to find out how we can help.
A family law attorney will work tirelessly to reach a peaceful resolution to the dispute. If the other party is not willing to cooperate, an attorney can take the issue to court and fight for your best interests.
The family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm go above and beyond to assist clients with their family-related legal issues. Let us handle the legal aspects of the case so you can focus on starting the next chapter in your life. To schedule a free consultation, call or email our law office today.
LOGAN DIVORCE ATTORNEY- HELPING CLIENTS START A NEW CHAPTER IN THEIR LIVES
DIVORCE LAWYER- WORKING TIRELESSLY TO REACH FAIR DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS
- Anyone who is going through a divorce should work with one of the best attorneys from the top family law firm in Oklahoma.
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning lawyer who is known for being honest with clients and aggressive when protecting their best interests in the courtroom.
- She was honored to be included on the list of Super Lawyers in the state of Oklahoma.
- Our reviews are posted on our website—read them to find out why clients choose us over other law firms.
- If you're ready to file for divorce, speak to an attorney during a free consultation today.
Divorce is hard, however some divorces are easier than others. Couples that still get along with one another and are willing to negotiate can reach agreements faster and end their marriage sooner. However, if one or both parties are not willing to cooperate or are too overcome with emotion to handle the divorce maturely, the divorce proceedings can be more complex.
A family law attorney can represent clients in all types of divorces—even those involving heated battles over the division of property or child custody. The decisions made in these disputes will affect the rest of your life, so it's important not to agree to an unfair settlement. The attorneys at Worden Law Firm will always protect your best interests and ensure the divorce settlement is fair. Let us handle the legal aspects of your divorce so you can focus solely on healing and moving forward with your life.
LOGAN STEPPARENT ADOPTIONS LAWYER- HELPING FAMILIES BECOME MORE UNIFIED
DIVORCE SERVICE – HELPING STEPPARENTS GAIN LEGAL PARENTING RIGHTS
- Let our award-winning team of lawyers guide you through the process of adopting a stepchild.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys will overcome whatever legal obstacles arise during the adoption process.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to find out why Worden Law Firm is known as one of the best family law firms in Logan.
- Each attorney on our team works closely with clients and gives them the personalized attention they deserve.
- Move one step closer to becoming a parent by contacting a top lawyer at our firm today.
It's incredibly common for a stepparent to legally adopt their stepchildren. Why? Stepparents often feel as if becoming the legal parent of their stepchildren makes the relationship more intimate. It can also make the family feel more unified and whole, so the children feel more accepted and secure. Children who are adopted by their stepparents also gain all of the same legal rights given to biological children. This means adopted stepchildren will have a right to inherit their stepparents' estate. It also means that stepparents have a legal obligation to provide financial support to their stepchildren—even if they divorce their spouse.
But, adopting a stepchild is not as easy as signing paperwork and submitting it to the court. The process is long and complex, which is why many families work with experienced family law attorneys. Schedule a free consultation with our team of attorneys today to learn how we can help make your dreams of adopting a stepchild come true.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Our attorneys are experienced in both family law and criminal law. Our law firm has many different practice areas, including divorce, adoption, juvenile crimes, federal crimes, and drug trafficking. For legal advice, schedule a free consultation with our dedicated attorneys by contacting us by phone at 405-360-8036 or filling out the online form on our website.