OKLAHOMA COUNTY DRUG TRAFFICKING ATTORNEY- WITH A TRACK RECORD CLIENTS CAN TRUST
- The founder of our law firm, Andrea Worden, is an award-winning attorney known for being honest and aggressive.
- Each of our lawyers are passionate about protecting our clients' rights.
- Browse through the reviews on our website to see what clients are saying about working with our attorneys.
- Get in touch with our office to schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer from one of the best criminal defense law firms in Oklahoma.
When you think of the term drug trafficking, you may imagine criminals distributing massive amounts of drug. But, in Oklahoma, someone can be charged with drug trafficking for as little as 28 grams of cocaine, which is roughly the size of an AA battery.
A drug trafficking charge should never be taken lightly. Even if you are a first time offender, this criminal charge carries a possible life sentence in prison. In addition, defendants who are convicted of drug trafficking will not qualify for deferred or suspended sentences. Besides prison time, people who are convicted of this crime may also have to pay tens of thousands of dollars in fines.
Everyone who is charged with drug trafficking should defend themselves, and the best defense involves a criminal defense attorney. Call or email the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm to schedule a free consultation and learn about your legal options.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY- HELPING CLIENTS START OVER
LAW FIRM - REPRESENTING CLIENTS DURING THE EXPUNGEMENT PROCESS
- All of the award-winning attorneys at Worden Law Firm are committed to representing clients who would like to clear their records.
- Andrea Wooden is known as an honest and aggressive attorney who will do whatever it takes to reach the best outcome for her clients.
- Wooden has also been included on a list of Super Lawyers in the state of Oklahoma for three years in a row.
- The reviews posted on our website make it clear why clients think we are one of the top law firms in Oklahoma.
- See if you qualify for expungement by calling our office to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer.
Expungement is a legal term used to describe the clearing of someone's records. If a record has been expunged, it will no longer be visible to the public, even if someone performs a background check on the individual. For this reason, many people who have been convicted of a crime are eager to expunge their records in order to ensure the conviction does not appear in background checks.
In Oklahoma, certain individuals qualify for the expungement of their criminal, juvenile, court, and civil records. The rules regarding who qualifies for expungement are complex, which is why it's recommended that you discuss your case with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
If you are interested in clearing your criminal records, speak to a criminal defense attorney at Worden Law Firm today. Call or email our law office to find out how to get started on the path to starting over with a clean slate.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY JUVENILE CRIMES ATTORNEY – PROVIDING LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO JUVENILE DEFENDANTS
LEGAL SERVICES - FOR MINORS FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES
- Our award-winning team of attorneys have helped Worden Law Firm become one of the best law firms in the state.
- Our honest and aggressive criminal defense lawyers are committed to helping juveniles who have been charged with a crime.
- Read some of the reviews on our website to see what it's like to work with a lawyer from our team.
- If you're in need of a criminal defense attorney, call our office today.
Making mistakes is a part of growing up. But sometimes, kids make big mistakes that land them in legal trouble. A mistake that someone makes when they are a minor should not affect them for the rest of their life. This is something we firmly believe in, which is why we fight tirelessly to protect the rights of minors who have been accused of committing crimes.
Minors are not the only ones who need legal help during this trying time—parents do, too. This can be an incredibly stressful and frightening experience for everyone in the family, but our attorneys will be there to help.
We know that you want what is best for your children—and we do, too. Let our juvenile crimes attorneys fight for your child's freedom so his future is not impacted by a mistake from his childhood. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY THEFT CRIMES LAWYER – RELENTLESSLY SEEKING JUSTICE FOR CLIENTS
TRIAL ATTORNEY- HELPING CLIENTS FIGHT PETIT LARCENY OR SHOPLIFTING CHARGES
- The founder of Worden Law Firm is an award-winning lawyer with over a decade of experience.
- Andrea Worden has been featured on the list of “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma for three years in a row.
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at Worden Law Firm have worked hard help us become known as one of the best law firms in Oklahoma County.
- See what it's really like to work with a top attorney from our team by reading the reviews on our website.
A person commits theft when he takes property belonging to someone else with no intention of ever returning it. This crime can be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony depending on how much the stolen property is worth. Stealing property that is valued at less than $500 is petit larceny, whereas stealing property valued at over $500 is grand larceny.
Each of these crimes carries serious penalties, including possible time behind bars and substantial fines. In some cases, the victims will also take legal action against the defendant in order to recover compensation for their stolen property. People who are convicted of theft will also have to live their lives with this conviction on their record. Having this conviction can make it harder to find employment or housing in the future since landlords and employers may not want to trust a convicted thief.
Fortunately, these charges can be fought. Call or email Worden Law Firm today to find out how we can help.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- WORKING CLOSELY WITH DISPUTING FAMILIES
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY- HELPING FAMILIES RESOLVE THEIR DIFFERENCES
- You will need an honest and aggressive lawyer from one of the best law firms in Oklahoma County to resolve your family-related dispute.
- Worden Law Firm is an award-winning practice staffed with sensitive and understanding attorneys.
- Read some of the reviews on our website to see why our lawyers are at the top.
- Schedule a free consultation with an attorney in our office to learn how we can help with your family dispute.
Every legal dispute can be contentious, but disputes involving family members are often the most heated. This is because emotions tend to run high when a dispute involves someone you love. Unfortunately, these emotions can affect your ability to make good decisions. For this reason, many people who are involved in family disputes turn to a family law attorney for assistance.
Our experienced family law attorneys will fight tirelessly to protect your best interests at all costs. We know that you are experiencing a wide range of emotions right now, but we will not let these emotions interfere with your case. Our goal is to find a way to reach a peaceful resolution that is in everyone's best interests.
Contact Worden Law Firm to schedule a free consultation about your family-related dispute. We are more than happy to answer questions and advise you on the best way to resolve your legal matter. Call or email our law office today to get started.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY DIVORCE ATTORNEY- HELPING CLIENTS THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME
DIVORCE LAWYER – PROTECTING OUR CLIENTS' FINANCES AND FUTURES
- Worden Law Firm is staffed with award-winning lawyers who take pride in guiding clients through the difficult process of divorce.
- The honest and aggressive attorneys on our team fight tirelessly to reach the best outcome possible for our clients.
- Take a look at the reviews written by our former clients to find out why you should choose a lawyer from Worden Law Firm instead of working with other family law firms.
- Call our office to schedule a free consultation with a top divorce attorney today.
Married couples often think that all they have to do to end their marriage is submit the right paperwork to the court. Filing the appropriate paperwork is how a divorce is initiated, but couples still have a long way to go before the divorce is finalized.
Divorcing couples need to decide how to split up their marital property and share custody of their children. If they can't reach agreements on these issues on their own, the court has the power to make these decisions for them. It's best for couples to reach agreements without the court's help, however if one party is not willing to cooperate with the other, this is impossible.
If you are preparing to file for divorce, it's important to seek legal representation from an experienced family law attorney in Oklahoma. Contact Worden Law Firm by phone or email to speak to a member of our team about our legal representation.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY STEPPARENT ADOPTIONS LAWYER- GUIDING FAMILIES THROUGH THE ADOPTION PROCESS
DIVORCE SERVICE – COMMITTED TO HELPING STEPPARENTS ADOPT THEIR STEPCHILDREN
- Our award-winning attorneys take pride in helping stepparents and stepchildren come together.
- An experienced attorney from Worden Law Firm is an invaluable asset to families who are attempting to adopt.
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers help families overcome obstacles that may arise during the adoption process.
- We often receive glowing reviews from our client—read them to find out why we're known as one of the best law firms in Oklahoma County.
- Get in touch with a top lawyer today to discuss your legal options.
Both stepmothers and stepfathers have the legal right to adopt their stepchildren. However, before the adoption is made official, the biological parent of the child must terminate his or her parenting rights. If the parent agrees to do so, the termination of the parent's rights, the stepparent will become the legal parent of the stepchild.
Some parents will put up a fight about terminating their parental rights, even if they have not been involved in the child's life. The court can order the termination of these rights if the biological parent has abused, failed to support, or abandoned the child. If the court orders the termination of the parent's rights, the adoption can proceed.
Adopting a stepchild should be a joyous occasion, but it can actually be stressful and exhausting. Stepparents often encounter dozens of legal obstacles that leave them confused and frustrated. To avoid this problem, work with our team of experienced family law attorneys.
Contact Worden Law Firm Today
If you have been arrested or gotten tangled up in a family dispute, contact our Oklahoma criminal defense and family law attorneys. Some of our many practice areas include divorce, juvenile crimes, adoption, federal crimes, and drug trafficking. Please schedule a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer in our office by calling 405-360-8036 or filling out the online form on our website.