Norman Divorce Attorney – Advocating For Our Clients' Best Interests
- Our compassionate attorneys will stand by your side throughout the divorce process and fight tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome in your case.
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning attorney who has been named one of the “Super Lawyers” in Oklahoma for three consecutive years.
- You will need an honest and aggressive lawyer from Worden Law Firm to protect your best interests during a divorce.
- Your case may be handed off to a legal assistant at other law firms, but in our office, our top attorneys work directly with their clients.
- Learn more about working with our team by reading some of the reviews written by our former clients.
Divorce is always hard—but our attorneys can make it somewhat easier. If you are going through a divorce, let an attorney at law help. Our divorce attorneys will fight tirelessly to help clients reach fair settlements so they can move forward in their lives. Contact Worden Law Firm by phone or email today to set up a free consultation.
What Does A Divorce Lawyer Cost?
The cost of a divorce lawyer can vary depending on the complexity of the case. In general, the more the couple can agree upon, the lower the cost will be. However, if there are contested issues in the divorce, the case will become more complex and the cost will increase.
How Can I Find The Right Divorce Attorney For Me?
There are several ways to find a reliable attorney to represent you. Start by asking friends and family members for recommendations. If no one has any experience working with family law attorneys, contact the local bar association instead. Once you locate highly rated family law attorneys near you, schedule consultations with several of them so you can learn more about their practice and experience.
What Should I Ask A Divorce Lawyers During A Consultation?
Feel free to ask divorce lawyers as many questions as you'd like during the initial consultation. Be sure to ask about each attorney's experience representing clients in divorce cases the past. It's best to find an attorney who has experience representing clients who were in a similar situation to yours. For example, some attorneys market themselves as divorce attorneys for fathers fighting for custody. Don't forget to also ask about each attorney's fees so you know what to expect.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Worden Law Firm Today
If you are filing for divorce, it's important to seek legal representation from a compassionate and experienced attorney as soon as possible. The family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm have over two decades of experience helping couples end their marriages as peacefully as possible. We aim to reach solutions without conflict.
Some of our many criminal defense and family law practice areas include divorce, child custody, adoption, property division, and federal crimes. We are proud to serve clients in Norman, Oklahoma City, and throughout Cleveland County. New clients can hear honest legal advice about their legal options during a free initial consultation. Please schedule a free consultation by calling 405-266-3028 or filling out the contact form on our website today.