Good news: Worden & Carbitcher offers services across Oklahoma, including federal and tribal courts.
The majority of the cases our office handles are in municipal (city) and county (state) courts.
There are three federal courts in Oklahoma:
- Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Northern District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma
Federal courts are where we see federal lawsuits and cases originate. Examples include:
- When the United States is a party
- Violations against the constitution or federal laws
- Crimes on federal land (ex. military base, federal parks)
- Bankruptcy cases
If you or a loved one have a case, call our office today to schedule a consultation at 405-360-8036.